Out of school and out of work? 18-24 years old? You or someone you know maybe interested, See flyer for more details.
For YouthRiis Academy is the largest youth services provider in western Queens, serving over 1,100 youth in grades K-12 at seven campuses including two community centers and five public schools. We believe every child can achieve his/her goals when given the opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive environment.
For SeniorsThe Queensbridge/Riis Senior Center offers health, nutrition and social services to seniors 60 and older. We work hard to ensure that seniors are able to maintain healthy and independent lives throughout our community.
For ImmigrantsOur Immigrant Services program offers free ESOL classes, case management and legal services to support immigrants on their journey towards self-sufficiency in the United States. We value the contributions of immigrants and celebrate the diversity they bring to our communities.
- Click here to purchase tickets.
- As a non-profit social services provider, we are often asked by our public and private funders to track specific metrics such as number of people...
- In late April, the US celebrated National Volunteer Week, a week in which volunteers are honored and thanked for the valuable services they provide to...
- In recent years, the democratic process of participatory budgeting (PB) has been steadily growing in popularity across the five boroughs. Here in District 26, Council...
- In the last year, the changing political climate has ignited growing alarm among immigrants across the nation. Hateful rhetoric and the promotion of extremely harsh...
Keep in Touch